A while ago I decided to make something different and epic, I made a giant Chicken Nugget Pizza.
- This was not easy to make, it consisted of blending 4 chicken breasts and then shaping it into a circular shape for the base of the pizza.
- Next step was to cover it in flour, then a coating of egg mixture and followed by breadcrumbs. The tricky part is to then flip the giant piece of chicken breast to coat the other side without it falling apart. After a while I managed to coat both sides:-
- Now coated, I chucked it in the over on a tray sprayed with olive oil for around 40 minutes, 20 minutes, then flipping it to cook the other side for another 20 minutes at 230°C.
- Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, add the Pizza toppings which consisted of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, onions and pepperoni.
- Place in the oven for another 15-20 minutes at 200°C.