Sometimes I like to jazz up my overnight/chilled oats, and an alternative to my usual oats recipe would be Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats.
Ingredients for Base recipe:-
- 60g of Oats
- 150ml of Milk
- 4 tablespoons of Greek Yogurt (I use Low Fat Yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds
For the Strawberry Cheesecake toppings:-
- 3 tablespoons of soft cheese
- Handful of chopped strawberries or alternatively you can use frozen strawberries
- Simply mix all ingredients together and place in refrigerator overnight (at least 4 hours)
- Also up to preference whether you like to mix strawberries with the oats before or after refrigeration, as you can see from the photo I like to do both with the strawberries.
Obviously oats in a bowl doesn’t look as visually appealing as in a jar, so here are pictures of the Strawberry Cheesecake Oats in a jar:-